Wednesday, October 26, 2011

It´s time....again.

Don't dig your grave with your own knife and fork.  ~English Proverb


Your stomach shouldn't be a waist basket.  ~Author Unknown



The crdiologist's diet:  If it tastes good, spit it out.  ~Author Unknown


One should eat to live, not live to eat.  ~Cicero, Rhetoricorum LV


Inside some of us is a thin person struggling to get out, but they can usually be sedated with a few pieces of chocolate cake.  ~Author Unknown


I've decided that perhaps I'm bulimic and just keep forgetting to purge.  ~Paula Poundstone


In the Middle Ages, they had guillotines, stretch racks, whips and cahins.  Nowadays, we have a much more effective torture device called the bathroom scale.  ~Stephen Phillips



People are so worried about what they eat between Christmas and the New Year, but they really should be worried about what they eat between the New Year and Christmas.  ~Author Unknown-



The one way to get thin is to re-establish a purpose in life.  ~Cyril Connolly, The Unquiet Grave


Albert Einstein, who discovered that a tiny amount of mass is equal to a huge amount of energy, which explains why, as Einstein himself so eloquently put it in a famous 1939 speech to the Physics Department at Princeton, "You have to exercise for a week to work off the thigh fat from a single Snickers."  ~Dave Barry, Dave Barry Turns 50


Avoid any diet that discourages the use of hot fudge.  ~Don Kardong



If nature had intended our skeletons to be visible it would have put them on the outside of our bodies.  ~Elmer Rice


I keep trying to lose weight... but it keeps finding me!  ~Author Unknown


I never worry about diets.  The only carrots that interest me are the number you get in a diamond.  ~Mae West


I've been on a diet for two weeks and all I've lost is fourteen days.  ~Totie Fields


Rich, fatty foods are like destiny:  they too, shape our ends.  ~Author Unknown


I'm on a seafood diet.  I see food and I eat it.  ~Author Unknown


The older you get, the tougher it is to lose weight, because by then your body and your fat are really good friends.  ~Author Unknown


Forget love - I'd rather fall in chocolate!  ~Attributed to Sandra J. Dykes


Stressed spelled backwards is desserts.  Coincidence?  I think not!  ~Author Unknown


The biggest seller is cookbooks and the second is diet books - how not to eat what you've just learned how to cook.  ~Andy Rooney


Gluttony is an emotional escape, a sign something is eating us.  ~Peter De Vries


If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.  ~Author Unknown


Nothing tastes as good as being thin feels.  ~Author Unknown


If I had been around when Rubens was painting, I would have been revered as a fabulous model.  Kate Moss?  Well, she would have been the paintbrush.  ~Dawn French


No diet will remove all the fat from your body because the brain is entirely fat.  Without a brain, you might look good, but all you could do is run for public office.  ~George Bernard Shaw


The first thing you lose on a diet is your sense of humor.  ~Author Unknown


Food is like sex:  when you abstain, even the worst stuff begins to look good.  ~Beth McCollister


Yes, You guessed right.  It´s DIET time!  It´s time to tighten
the belt. Time to lose the dough. Time to get in shape. Time
to....well you get the picture. It´s time.
I will try to make it pretty here and will be using the blog as

a food diary as often as possible.
I´m  reducing the amounts of sugar and white flour.

My two biggies. Feel free to throw me with your own
suggestions for foods!

Here we go! (again :-0 ))

This is what I had for breakfast today:





Two boiled eggwhites with mustard, skim cheese and chives,
chicken, cucumber, tomato, pepper, salt and milk.


Maybe this time it will work...... (hopeful shaky smile :- § ))


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lets talk!