Thursday, October 6, 2011

Fresh peach cake.


Except mine was made with nectarines and one plum instead of
peaches and almonds instead of pecans.
Recipe in the end and guess who´s it is....again! I do
love her recipes....they are always good!



Incredients.



Nectarines



Mix the sugar and butter in the mixer.



Add sour cream, vanilla and eggs one at a time.

Add the dry incredients.


At this point I´m losing gourage, looks like there is very
little dough and I don´t have a small pan like Ina....(biting nails)



I add the first layer, really thin....iihhh.


I add the second layer and need a knife to help, it just goes
over most of the first layer....looks so thin.   8-0

I keep peeking in the owen and my worries were for nothing,
baking soda & powder are doing their job just great! 40min later....


Ohhhh, so pretty and some unpatient mouse took a
bite before I had time to take a picture    ;-D


Really, really, really good cake!
Drizzled on some berry soup, does not need it, but
looks good!



http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/ina-garten/fresh-peach-cake-recipe2/index.html


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lets talk!