Thursday, September 29, 2011

Resentful.

harbor resentment, when wronged"
My cake has wronged me. I kept walking
by that cake all morning, giving it sideway
glances feeling resentful and kept making disapproving
tisks.
Now You tell me, how wrong is it to have a cake
on your table, that you don´t want to eat!? It´s wrong,
it´s against laws of the universe!

Something had to be done. And then I had the
mad good tought!


There it is mocking me   :-I
I´m going to finnishalyse it! (finnishalyse = transform it
to the likes of a finnish product.)


Rip that way too sweet frosting off.


Cut the remaining cake in half, fill in some holes....



Spray some juice on top evenly, to moisturize.

If you don´t have fresh berries at home, defrost some.



Whip some cream up with just a little sugar.


Mush the berries and banana, spread on the cake.



Spread on some cream.... :-D



Don´t forget to have a mini party.....




Put on the second layer, moisturize and spread the berrie stuff.
Decorate with the whippped cream and plum. Put the cake
in the fridge for a couple of hours. Or like in my case, be unpatient
and have a piece at once....


It would be so much better in couple hours, but oh,
it was so good even now! You can taste the lemon and
vanilla....Oy!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Lets talk!