Friday, March 16, 2012

Thursday´s menu.



I ate face for breakfast, don´t know what or who´s face,
but as you can see in the picture, it´s a clear face. Right?
Egg whites have shredded veggies with mayo in them.








This was good, I felt like I was pampering myself :-)





Steamed shrimp, aspargus, cucumber, tomato and sauce was
low fat yogurt, mayo, mustard, pepper, salt and lemon juice
mixed together.
For snack I had yogurt with no sugar jam and a packet of truvia,
to add sweetness.






Dinner had to be made by someone else, You know how sometimes
you just can´t eat your own food, you are bored with your taste world.
So we orderd sandwiches from Jimmy Johns, all their stuff can be in a  lettuce wrap too, smart!     http://www.jimmyjohns.com/                                                                 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Lets talk!