Monday, April 23, 2012

Rhubarb soup.



Tastes great, fresh, is also good for you, all that vitamin C!






Strawberries, rhubarb. Did I measure my incredients...... no ....
I really need to remember to do that, not very helpful for someone
who´s never done this before, to not have that info. It´s just that I like
to cook like that, just throw it in there and hope it comes out all right :-D
I hereby promise I will be better at measuring!




Don´t Ya wanna just put your face in that :-)  NO? Well, I do.







Apple.






All together now!





In the pot and pour in some honey.
I like to do my soup this way, since it can
be used as a juice too, but the real raparperikeitto/
rhubarb soup recipe is here:
 http://keittokirja.kasvikset.fi/WebRoot/1035464/X_Reseptisivu.aspx?id=1080869






Let come to a boil, take off heat, let sit for while and go through
with a blender.





We have soup/ juice!! For juice, I just put one part of the
soup and one part water.
















Dog wants some too, but then beagles will eat anything and
everything...all the time.








Dash of milk or cream....so good!






At the same time I chopped and washed some veggies to be
ready to use.





Pretty! Have  a good week!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lets talk!