Saturday, April 28, 2012

10 things that make me happy...

Doris from http://keskeneraisetkujeet.blogspot.com/ asked me to join
this challenge, name 10 things that make you happy. Anyone who reads
this, you have been challenged!
These are just 10 things, I´m happy about a ton more, like being healthy,
but must start somewhere :-)




My child, strong, smart and super cute :-) <3







My husband, his dimples and his laugh lines. <3
My stepdaughter, beautiful, smart and kind <3




Tea in the morning and in the evening.








This cooking blog, inspiring to me in every day life.





My art blog, way to bring out my artful passions. tuuliholman.com






My camera, I love the weight of her in my hands, like an
extension of myself now.





Walking in the forest.






Flowers on the table to greet me in the morning.







Candles, anytime.





Last, but certainly not least: Family and friends <3 Love You!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Lets talk!