Sunday, November 20, 2011

A cold morning and pizza.

Guess, who still has some poor roses uncut on the
yard....hope I did not kill them. They looked cold
this morning.


Fence was steaming in the sunlight.








I´ve got some bad news for the hubby....hornet nests....







Inside the house it was nice and toasty.




Bloom!




After my sons practice at 5.30pm we were home
red cheeked and wolf hungry.....PIZZA!



I pulled out an arsenal of packages....lots of packages. :-o



Whole wheat pizza base.




Tomato sauce.




Salami, spinach, polish kielbasa......





Pineapple and mozzarella. In to the owen....



I take the pizza out, turn my back to get some milk
and half the pizza is gone already.....hungry boys in this
house!   :-)




Whole wheat pizza base makes you think you are
really just doing your body a service by eating pizza.
Gotta love it!


Goodnight Ya´ll, I´m off to sleep by my happy,  well
nourished belly....oh and the Hubby too :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Lets talk!