Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Hungry after oatmeal breakfast?


I love having otmeal for breakfast. Oatmeal makes
my stomach happy and is very healthy. The one
thing I don't like about it is that an hour after having
oatmeal, I'm cranky hungry, it just doesn't hold.



                    So I add protein. Right in the end of cooking the oatmeal
                    I add (when cooking for 3) a container of cottage cheese
http://www.valio.fi/tuotteet/juustot/valio-eila-laktoositon-raejuusto/                                                  
                     and couple of tablespoons of protein powder. This is also
                     a clever way of hiding a bit of protein for a kid who
                     does not like cottage cheese. The cheese will pretty much
                     disappear in the hot porrige.


Now it will hold you over for a couple more
hours.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Lets talk!