Sunday, September 30, 2012

Plum Jam.



http://homecooking.about.com/od/condimentrecipes/r/bljelly11.htm





Clean them good! I boiled mine AND then put them in the
owen for 30min at 120C.









I still can´t belive the amount of plums this year and I usually
don´t really care for them, but this year.....yummy and even the
peel is so sweet!!!












Cut small.
















Little vanilla.






Aaaah, the scent is wonderful!










Such a proud moment, my first ever home made jam!!!
It´s really good too!



3 comments:

  1. Onpa ihanaa hilloa! Kyllä kelpaa laittaa lettujen päälle talvella :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kyllä kelpaa, olen ihan mahdottoman tyytyväinen tulokseen ja esiäidit nyökyttelee myhäillen jossain :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sound delicious! I would like to make this. Thanks for sharing.
    Click here to visit my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Lets talk!