Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Pike Place Market Seattle.

http://www.pikeplacemarket.org/




Flowers, so many flowers! I can never get out without a bouquet.
I got a big, really pretty one with 10 $, good deal!










Mmmmm, berries.














All kinds of chocolate covered berries, mmmm and mmmmm!



























Great place to get fish for dinner!




















I tasted a dry chocolate pasta, it was good. I however did not get
it since I had no idea what it would go with..... How dumb of me,
it goes with anything, it´s chocolate after all!!!!!









A little music, in front of the first ever Starbucks, before going home.


2 comments:

  1. Oi, aivan ihania värejä. Kaikki niin kauniisti riveissä ja järjestyksessä. Mukava paikka varmasti poikkeilla.
    Musiikkikin kuulostaa hyvältä! :)

    Arja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Arja, kiitos kommentista! Juu, siellä on mukava poiketa, on kyllä lähes aina rysis,
    mutta kaunista ja ihania herkkuja.

    ReplyDelete

Lets talk!