Sunday, August 28, 2011

Tuna & cottage cheese

Quick dinner last night before going to Josh Groban´s
concert. Dinner GOOD and Josh AMAZING!




2 cans of tuna, half a container cottage cheese, dried dill and
salt, pepper to taste. I used this salt, 
 http://www.meira.fi/maustaminen/mausteet/mausteseokset/mausteseokset/aromisuola/          
that now has a bad reputation because of natriumglutamate E621...
I have been using this salt my whole life.
First my mom used it in cooking and now me. We are all alive still....
And You have not lived if You have not had, a hard boiled egg with
some aromisuola! Yummy!
Stir all the incredients together, slap it between some good bread,
add some cucumber, salad....enjoy!

So very, very good with some leftover soup!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lets talk!